A few facts: How Physical activity impacts Health
Regular physical activity that is performed on most days of the week reduces the risk of developing or dying from some of the leading causes of illness and death in the United States. Reduces the risk of dying prematurely of heart disease. Reduces the risk of developing diabetes. Reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure. Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer. Reduces feelings of depression and anxiety. Helps control weight. Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles and joint. Helps older adults become stronger and better able to move about without falling. Promoites phycological well being.
Millions of Americans suffer from illnesses that can be prevented or improved through regular physical activit
• 13.5 million people have coronary heart disease.
• 1.5 million people suffer from a heart attack in a given year.
• 8 million people have adult-onset (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes.
• 95,000 people are newly diagnosed with colon cancer each year.
• 250,000 people suffer from a hip fractures each year.
• 50 million people have high blood pressure.
• Over 60 million people (a third of the population) are overweight.
ACTUAL CLIENT TESTIMONIALS